Big Smoke Scavenger Hunt Basic Terms & Conditions
1. No booking is confirmed with The Big Smoke Events until we have received the non-refundable deposit, as agreed in the booking invoice.
2. No less than 1 week before the Event the Client must supply Big Smoke Events with the final numbers for the event.
3. Food and drink is not provided by Big Smoke Events. Upon request the Big Smoke Events may assist the Client in making arrangements for catering at the Event but payment obligations shall be direct between the Client and the supplier of the catering. Big Smoke Events shall have no liability in that regard.
4. The Client may at their option provide information, material, content to Big Smoke Events to personalise the Event.
5. Full payment is due on the day or in the period prior to your event. If you should cancel with less than 48 hours notice, the full cost will be withheld.
6. The Big Smoke Events maintains property rights to all media (photos/videos), created during the event
7. The Big Smoke Events will source an appropriate venue to host the event if required. The client is then subject to the rules of the venue, and the venue maintains rights to refuse entry to persons not abiding by those rules - for which The Big Smoke will not accept responsibility.
8. If one or more members of the group are late it may not be possible to incorporate them into the group after the treasure hunt has started.
9. The Big Smoke maintains the right to refuse entry to the event to persons who are intoxicated with excessive alcohol, and therefore deemed not fit to take part in the event.
10. Big Smoke Events will provide at its cost a trophy for the winning team prize.